Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Daze, Lots of Adventures
























































The ducks continue to multiply and my people keep giving them cracked corn! I like it too, so whatever falls on the dock, Quincy and I get to clean up! I actually caught one of those ducks, but my mom made me let it go. It was alright, but that one has more respect for me now! But the others, no such luck. Early one morning I heard something walking in the water towards our cabin. It was a deer in the lake at the end of our dock!! We were under attack, not just ducks but now the deer just walk right up here! Then on a ride I saw my first bear and a skunk. Mom was glad we were in the car or I might have caught that skunk. I have been busy rolling in things, but I get a bath nearly everyday now.

Mary Lou caught a chipmunk and I got to play with it. My mom was grossed out big time. Take lots of walks in the woods and I chase things with Togo. Quincy sticks pretty close to mom. I am pretty tired out by the end of the day, good thing I have lots of beds to choose from, but I usually end up with my mom. We have to go back to the city for a few days, I wonder what's happening there?

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures!! I will share this with Abbie tonight. She loved looking at all the dog pictures from our adventure up north. She felt sad when she saw Rascal's brother Togo. :( Keep the adventures coming, Princess Pixel! :)

    ReplyDelete