Tuesday, May 19, 2009

There's so much great stuff to roll in up north in the woods!







I caught my first mouse, it's a great prize. I made a little nest down by the lake and I keep all the dogie toys and that mouse down there. Every time my mom lets me out I roll in it and carry it around. Togo and Quincy are jealous! We take long walks every day on different paths. Last night we saw a fox when we were driving around. It looked like me except it has lots more fur! There is a muskrat that swims under the dock and it drives me crazy! There are also loons that come in very close and then they suddenly disappear, where do they go? The water is still cold, 55 degrees, but I think as it gets warmer I will get to go after that darn thing too. It was very stormy and windy last weekend, but there were folks here that Mom knows and we had brats and ribs for dinner! Wow! This place is great! I am pretty darn tired at the end o the day! So I use my brothers as a pillow! We have to go back to the city tommorrow, how do you keep a hound down after she's been in the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment