Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Day at the Puppy Park

My Mom and Dad take me and my brothers to the big doggie park on the weekends. This is my favorite park, it's so big and there is so much to sniff, dead fish, lots of butts and everyone likes me there. I am getting to like the water, some day I'll figure out how to get out to those ducks and geese! There were lots of doggies there last weekend, Lilly, Henry, Boone and more as well as my brothers, Togo and Quincy. My mom is training Quincy to hang out with us more, he's getting better because my Mom brings good treats to bribe him with. Soon we are heading north were there will be even more adventures! It's a long drive, Togo and I sleep the whole way, Quincy rides shotgun and keeps an eye out for deer. My Mom is not too crazy about them, she says they jump in front of cars too much. They are smelly and easy to follow though. I like finding ishy things and rolling in them, it makes me smell so good! Stay tuned for more up north adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment